[Knife User] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is The Forum to be [Knife User] clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report Decato

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amine 7
Head Admin
Head Admin
Amine 7

Report Decato Empty
PostSubject: Report Decato   Report Decato I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:07 pm

He gived me USGN then i played all days and all time on HC FUN then when he connect to hc fun he get VIP next he change password of USGN , he is a big traitor.

We dont need like this player in the Clan , he dont know scripting , i know 50% scripting and i can bring my friends who can make scripts.

So remove Decato from the Clan, he want the get Power ; i played all time and when he connect with the USGN in hc fun he get VIP then he say to me exit USGN then he change password.
Back to top Go down
Plookeraze
Head Admin
Head Admin
Plookeraze

Report Decato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Decato   Report Decato I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 9:31 pm

what a fucker! man remove Decato from the Clan because he is a bad player he want to hack my usgn too!
Back to top Go down
Shark Boy
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Shark Boy

Report Decato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Decato   Report Decato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:26 am

@Amine,@Olookeraze, thats not a good reason did u read the Rules in UNrealsoftwer.de dont give ur information to any buudy and i u want unbann ur ugsn in HC/Fun i will do it for you i will do un ba request for you :D
Back to top Go down
https://knifeuser.forumotion.com
Amine 7
Head Admin
Head Admin
Amine 7

Report Decato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Decato   Report Decato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 10:38 am

Ok sorry, pls make unban request
ID : 119972
on minicraft and hc fun
Back to top Go down
Decato
Head Admin
Head Admin

Report Decato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Decato   Report Decato I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Shark boy they fucking liart (to Plooker) He Lie for remove me that because im not nice for him , and he say i wanna hack hes usgn why me , i should just joke
Back to top Go down
Spr
[Knife User] member
[Knife User] member

Report Decato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Decato   Report Decato I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:44 pm

HIHIH MINICRAFT :) Decato come on u said im insulter.. and dont insult for admin <-- u said that for me >---U there insult for admin -.-
Back to top Go down
Decato
Head Admin
Head Admin

Report Decato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Decato   Report Decato I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Spr on the second time , u Dream
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report Decato Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Decato   Report Decato I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report Decato
Page 1 of 1